Saturday, April 10, 2010

So as all business women must...



I have to of course offer my shameless plug! Go check out my store! www.syrupthreads.etsy.com.I just got done dying some new yarns! I buy fisherman's wool and break up the larger skeins in order to test out color-ways I don't want to use on the more expensive yarn. I wanted to be able to offer at least a small project worth of yarn at a lower price so that everyone could enjoy it!
This one is called Caramel Candy Apple. I think I misspelled it on Etsy, :-0 oops! It's a worsted weight, machine washable wool!

Mermaid Margarita, one of my very first skeins!
This one so named after my favorite adult beverage. Tequila sunrise. I made an adorable Robot Love hot water bottle cozy out of a skein of this. it knits up so pretty!

Citrus Salad. This one is actually more rich in color than this photo lets on. I had a lot of trouble capturing a good color saturation photo of this one.
Go check 'em out!


No comments:

Post a Comment